Monday, July 6, 2009

Monday. A spectacular day. Sunny, helping wind, comfortable temperature, great scenery for our 68 mile ride to Saratoga, Wyoming. A few hills but net down hill of around 2000 feet. We crossed the Wyoming border at the 22 mile mark. At 50 miles we at lunch at the mangy moose restaurant in riverside, Wyoming, touted to be the best burgers on the route. Having had almost a burger a day I would concur. Camping tonight beside a pretty lake, but no showers. We’re vanning it into town for showers at the town pool. I slept great last night and anticipate the same tonight with projected lows temp around 40. My sleeping bag has kept me toasty at that temp.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Another state down! Way to go!!! I don't know how it feels to you, but to me it seems like it's just whipping along!

    Love ya,
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you just love Wyoming???!!!! It's gorgeous. We love following your daily activities. It was good to see you and CJ out in Colorado. I know she has been missing you. Hope this message will post. Pat & Tom

    ReplyDelete