Friday, April 10, 2009

Biker Joe TransAm


Welcome to Biker Joe TransAm

I have created this blog so that all of us who are excited about Joe's upcoming bike trip will be able to "participate" virtually, if not in person.

He promises to update the blog often and might even be persuaded to add photos along the way.

This will be quite an adventure for Joe and for me, as I try to muddle along this summer on my own. Somehow, I bet we'll both be quite fine.

Hmmm. Who will have the most fun?

Caryn

5 comments:

  1. How exciting! We look forward to seeing further installments of the adventures of Biker Joe!

    Have a great trip, Joe! Keep in touch, Caryn!
    --Eve and Lew

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo Hooo, Joe!!!

    Just a few days away from the great adventure!!

    Win

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm here waiting with baited breath to hear words and see photos of your amazing travels! I'm jealous but not enough to do it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe the beginning was not the best, meteorologically speaking, but, for the remainder of the voyage -- may the wind be always behind you and may all hills go down.

    Cousin Paul

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Joe!!

    Thank you so very much for the tshirt from Berea KY!!!! it was a neat thing to come home to :-) hope your trip is going well

    berea

    ReplyDelete